Learn to lead and communicate remotely
Leadership is still important regardless of whether you meet physically or digitally and in some respects even greater clarity is needed to succeed in distance leadership. The challenge is to trust employees and clear and effective communication is one of the challenges many managers face today with distance leadership.
The program “Distance leadership and communication” gives you a better basis for using the full range of digital tools (e-mail, live chat, digital meetings, group rooms etc.) for effective distance leadership.
- Which tools should I use to communicate and collaborate digitally?
- How do I communicate as a manager/leader clearly and professionally digitally?
- How do I create a team feeling when we are not able to meet in person?
- Can I trust my employees and how much do I need to check up on them?
- Knowledge inventory via web surveys and interviews
- Planning and customising training
- Carrying out the training program
- Evaluation and monitoring of training program
Method of Delivery
Trainer-lead programs for up to 20 participants per session. 3 hours of training with lecture and practical exercises. Preparation included by watching different online instructional videos.
Trainer-lead online program for 15-20 participants per session. 2 hours training with lecture and practical exercises. Preparation included by watching different online instructional videos.
Access to UClaritys own online instruction videos.